Services » Hair Removal » Hair removal waxing tips, Before & After
* Do not shave or tweeze the area to be waxed at least 3 weeks in advance as the hair should be 1/4 inch for effective hair removal.
* To avoid sensitivity please do not exfoliate at least 24 hours prior to service.
* Wear loose clothing just in case skin feels sensitive after the hair removal.
* If removing hair for a special occasion, it's advised to have the service done 48 hours prior to the event incase of an adverse reaction.
* Avoid excessive sun exposure 48 hours prior to the waxing service as we cannot wax over a sunburn.
* Stay out of the sun and tanning beds for at least 24 hours following the service.
* After facial waxing, please do not apply makeup for a minimum of 2 hours to allow the skin to relax.
* Avoid excessively hot showers, hot tubs, saunas or steam rooms for at least a few hours after the service.